Image Map

Oct 29, 2011

The Start Of Something New

Hey Everyone! So this is my very new and snazzy blog. Im always reading other Mommy blogs, and loved the idea of blogging. I've been a Mom for just over two years now and I feel like it's what I know and am semi good at. So why not have a blog about my life as a mother? Hopefully I can also share with you some helpful tips, a few craft idea's, and some awesome recipes I stumble upon. 

This blog idea, is really just trial an error. I have never ran a website or anything so please be patient, and go easy on me!! :) I would love to hear as much feedback as possible as long as its helpful and not mean. Anywhoo, here we gooooo!! :) 


Peytons Mommy, 

Chelsea

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogging is so much fun! Its a way for me personally to sit down and think about something I want to get off my mind or almost like an online scrapbook since normally I'll blog about something special when it comes to babies.

The hardest thing is finding the time to sit down and blog! LOL

Post a Comment

~ YOUR BLOG IS THE UNEDITED VERSION OF YOURSELF